Monday, January 5, 2009

Beating the Monday Blues

Although Monday's are generally tough, this one is bright for the Smith family as Ben begins his career with his new Company, ATK. That's all I am at liberty to say, the rest is Classified Top Secret. Check out the Company's website if you want more info, I just like saying that because that is what Ben has been saying. It seems silly to me, but he seems to love it. I just love that he is working again!

Anyway, here is a fun website to help you beat the Monday Blues. It was one I stumbled upon back after Ben and I got married. It is called Etiquitte Hell. People share stories of their thoughts of bad etiquitte they have witnessed and the editor responds if he/she agrees and why. I love it. It teaches me to be better (hey we all have rough edges) and gives me a good chuckle! Here is the link:

http://www.etiquettehell.com/index.shtml

(This is my first shot at posting a link, so hopefully it works!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! another post:)

i know you love that site. the stuff makes me laugh so much since people actually think it's ok to do some of those things:)

so glad ben's back to work!! what's all this top secret stuff?