A week and a half or so ago, when the Eagles beat the Giants to meet the Cardinals in the NFC Championship game, I was ready. With a tired Cadence in my arm I sat at the computer and hit refresh until it showed that I had four tickets with my name on them. So I bought them. I BOUGHT THEM! The practical thing would have been to sell them to make-up for the money it cost and them some. Put us in a better place financially, VERY important with Ben being off work for a month...BUT I am a sports fan. It runs through my veins. The competition, the cheering, the thrill of victory. It made me upset when Ben went to the US Open without me, because that would be the coolest thing...
So we went. And we took my parents as a way to say thank you. To say thank you for the free babysitting, the free handman service, the free counseling service, and for the neverending love and support they provide Ben and myself. Then it wasn't just about going to the game. It was an opportunity for Ben and I to spend the day with my parents hanging out and enjoying each other. And it was great. Here are some of the best pics!
Here are mom and dad looking extra cheesy in their matching shirts that I bought the week before the game!
Now this is just cool. The picture really doesn't do it justice.
The stadium is amazing, this was the first trip there for all three of us. Now when I go to Sun Devil Stadium I will feel like a second class citizen!
Me and Ben at the end of the game, completely wiped out from all the cheering and screaming! Go Cardinals!

1 comment:
These are great photos. I love the ones of the field! I’ve still never been there and wish we’d just bit the bullet and gone for the game. Probably wouldn’t have been a great idea considering Jeffrey is an eagles fan…
Um and tell your parents that if they wear their Cards gear to Chipotle on Saturday the 31st between 2-4pm, they get a free burrito, taco, bowl or salad! Win-win!
Go Cardinals!
Post a Comment