Friday, January 30, 2009

Ending the Suspense - It's A BOY!

Well, today was ultrasound day. We discovered that out little family is complete and will be welcoming a bouncing baby BOY sometime in late June/early July. The DVD they gave us has video only and no pictures, so I am hoping to scan the pictures they gave us this weekend. I will post them up for everyone next week

4 comments:

Katy said...

Congrats Jill!

Anonymous said...

I am so, so excited for you. Boys are just amazing, truly amazing. They are wild, dirty and stubborn, but they really love their moms:)

I can’t wait for little Broderick “Brody” Smith and Connor to play. They are going to have the same middle name, right? I always loved the name Brody but it just doesn’t go well with Barnes, so I’m vicariously living through you on that one!

Congrats again. Bring photos on Sunday or I won’t let you in!!

Kim | It's All Reitz said...

Yay! Congrats!

Andrea said...

Congrats on a boy!!! Very exciting.