Monday, January 26, 2009

Beating the Monday Blues

Happy Monday everyone! After what seems like the busiest weekend of my life, I am glad to report I turned in early last night and have discovered Monday with a clear mind and spirit! Which is good because the next few weeks are some of the busiest of my work schedule all year!
Today's website for Beating the Monday Blues is Great Schools. This website tracks various ratings of Preschools, Elementary Schools, Junior High and High Schools. I have given this site out numerous times of the past week and thought I should post it here. It is a great way to check-up on the schools your child is attending or to help find the perfect school for your little one. I know Cadence is years away from Kindergarten, but i have already started my research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like that site too. you are one smart mama!!

i'm glad you got some rest last night:) i however, was dumb, and continued to read more of my book well after i should have been asleep!

Jobina said...

Great Site! That's where I found out that schools in Queen Creek suck :) Well to give them the benefit of the doubt....They are improving. I still take Madison 30 minutes away to Mesa :)

Love the family pic!