The videos wouldn't work, but here are some more pics...
On Friday, Cadence had fun with her TaDoodles just before our Company came over.
As usual, we had a great time chatting and watching the girls play. Someday we hope they will play together! Here are a picture of Addie and her Papa (Jim), wearing Chloe's Fancy Nancy glasses.
My entire life living in AZ before I was married, I never 1) had a winter lawn or 2) had trees that shed their leaves. We have only 4 trees and ALL of them shed their leaves. This year, Ben elected to let the trees in the back yard drop all their leaves before he cleaned them up. Fun for the kids, not so much fun for dad to clean-up all at once. Here are my favorite picture of Saturday morning with Chloe and Cadence and our neighbor Evelyn.
Small pile, lots of leaves, happy Chloe.
Bigger pile, happier Chloe!
Saturday evening, we went over to the Young's house to meet their newest addition, Selah. She was very sweet and adorable! I can't wait to be a mommy again!
Toward the end of the evening, the Dad's went to the garage to suit up for some Nerf gun action.
The kids quickly geared up and were ready for action!
If you look closely, Cadence has a big red dot right in between her eyes. Thanks Daddy! Amazingly, she didn't cry. I think she was excited to be part of the action (or too tired to know what was going on).
I still need to post pics from the NFC Championship game, but again it is getting late and I have an early meeting...



2 comments:
I think some of the best pictures are ones with kids playing in leaves.
omg. i think i just cried a bit laughing at the thought of ben shooting cadence between the eyes with a nerf gun. haha.
Post a Comment