I carried my camera at my hip this week to ensure I captured all the fun moments. And there were a lot of them!
On Thursday night, I was determined to get the house cleaned for the Murrays, who came over Friday. Which for me meant first sorting and putting away Cadence's clean clothes. With a bowl of blueberries and music on the radio, the little munchkin stayed busy while I got things put away.
Then, she decided her clean socks were now gloves. Not sure where she learned such a thing, maybe they made sock puppets at school? She was very sure they went on her hands though.
Then she preceded to try to eat the blueberries with her gloved hands. That lasted about two seconds.
She quickly polished off the blueberries and ended up with a bowl with a little water in the bottom.
And she does what any normal child does? Soaks her hands and begins massaging her feet! Pedicure anyone? Now for those who don't know her, she is obsessed with shoes and socks, so she is rarely without them. So we haven't spent a lot of time washing her feet. Again, no idea where she picked this up.
I have more to post, but ran out of time at home last night to upload pictures and videos. So check back later today or tomorrow.

1 comment:
She is so cute!!!
Post a Comment