I don't know about you, but when I wear a new outfit that I have bought, I always feel prettier and smarter and generally have a really great day. Well Wednesday night, Cadence and I went shopping for Cardinals gear and $110 later she had two new outfits and two new pairs of shoes. When she was dressed and ready to go Thursday morning in her new outfit and shoes and looked SO cute, I couldn't help but filling with pride for this adorable little girl who is my daughter. It got my day off to such a great start that the fact I went to bed at 11:00 on Wednesday night didn't seem to matter anymore.
I was going to take an after school picture of my little lady in her new outfit, but it figures...she dirtied her skirt at school yesterday. And I picture of her in her top and a mismatched bottom from school doesn't do it justice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment