Thursday, January 22, 2009
Afraid to Sleep
Well, here I am again, blogging after an emotional battle with Private Practice. I think I am officially afraid to sleep. I have been completely exhausted all week and yet I refuse to go to sleep. Instead I have reacquainted myself with caffine for the past three days and found reason after reason to stay up. But I know it is wrong for so many reasons. My body needs rest for the baby, I need rest to have a nice productive day at work tomorrow, and so I can enjoy my night out tomorrow night! Tonight I went to a softball double header for some co-workers, got home just before 9 and said to myself that I should really go to sleep. But then the TiVo called and I had to watch the end of the Real World...then Ben was still working on Bob (the Model T)...so I had to watch Private Practice...and I know I will watch Grey's before I go to sleep. That will put it near 11:30. Yawn...maybe I should stop blogging and get it overwith so I can go to bed! Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok so I watched Private Practice this morning when I was getting ready for work. What a dilemma…keep the baby you aren’t prepared to raise or put him up for adoption to the great couple who freaked out. This show kills me every week and now we found out that they are doing a crossover with Greys…amazing!!
Also, I heart Dell.
Post a Comment