Don't think I did't do anything this weekend...I just didn't take any fun pictures. :)
Friday night we celebrated Lindsay's 28th birthday at Big Bang. My favorite part was the Pizza, but really can you blame the pregnant lady? Today is Lindsay's actually birthday. Yay! I love birthdays, they are so much fun...can't wait til mine! You can check out pics from the gathering here.
Then Saturday morning, while Ben and Chloe were at the car show with Bob, I did an inventory observation for work, yay Saturday work season! Afterwards I ran home to get ready for my friend Kim's baby shower. She is such a cute pregnant lady! It's so different attending baby showers before and after having kids. Before, you buy an item from the registery for a reasonable amount of money, and you sit quietly and play the games, really with no idea what is being discussed or even gifted. After, you want to buy something from the registry that is practical and something that she didn't register for that you know she'll need and a really cute outfit because you got so many outfits you didn't get to buy much for your own little girl...(not that I am complaining. I love gifting, so any excuse to gift is good for me!) Anyway, gifting after you spend way too much money are way too good at the baby games and have so much knowledge to share with the soon to be mom that by the end of the party she and the befores spend most of the time looking at you like you are crazy! And it is great, because they will be afters soon enough.....
Saturday evening we took our friends Kristina and Mike to dinner at Cheesecake factory to celebrate their engagement. This was the first time Ben and I got to spend quality time with Mike. Other than being an Ohio State grad, he is a really great guy. I am very excited for Kristina and am already anticipating the wedding!
Sunday morning, bright and early I joined Lindsay and Angela for fun Chi Omega Alumnae events. First the board meeting, in which we began the steps to solving world problems. Then most of us went to book club. The book sounded interesting, but I hadn't read it. I might at some point, but the social part is really the most fun.
Sunday afternoon Cadence and I went to the zoo to meet-up with Addy and Susan. It was VERY crowded, but the girls really had a good time. I forgot my camera, but luckily Susan took some shots. She'll e-mail them to me eventually and I will get them posted for you! Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i like your weekend wrap up. a lot. i'm glad we hung out so much this past weekend. and this coming weekend too!!
You are a busy busy girl! And I thank god I had so many "afters" at my shower to make sure I got things I really need!
Post a Comment