Monday, December 22, 2008

Cadence visits the Zoo


Today, while I worked, Ben took the girls to the zoo. He often takes and sends pics of the girls with his phone and e-mails them to me and other family members. And here I have posted it for you! If you look closely you'll note the runny nose. She's fighting a little cold and a mildly developing ear infection. At least it doesn't keep her from loving life.


2 comments:

Katy said...

Hey Jill,

I'm adding you to my blog list so we can keep in touch. So great to get to know you too. Scott commented on how cute Cadence was and how he was the happiest baby he's ever seen. Scott NEVER does that. I thought it was funny. He just loved her. She is adorable!

Brodersen Family said...

Jill:
Hey, we're home! Good thing Henry noticed your comment; I haven't ever looked before. I'm lucky I even update the blog :).

Stop by anytime. Would love to see Cadence again (well, and you and Ben :)).