Friday, December 19, 2008

The Greatest Christmas Gift

So, last night Cadence officially started saying "I love you" unprompted. We had thought she had said it a couple times, but she still speaks mostly baby speak which we don't understand. She was chatting with my mom on the phone and I hear "Wuv you." Then again later, as she was getting ready for bed, Ben came in to say goodnight. When he said I love you, she replied again, "wuv you." So my little game last night and this morning has been to say I love you to her as much as possible so I can here her say her little "wuv you." It is just great. Warms my heart every time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's amazing. i'm so jealous.

I wish connor would say i love you. he says Night Night when he's tired so I am loving that.

Teach me Jill-I want to hear him say Wuv You!!

Selia said...

So exciting! That is the best thing when they start talking and especially when they learn to say the good things. And welcome to the blogging world! Now if I could only get back on...