Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sitting in the Dark

So it is the infamous Thursday night. My night of staying up late an indulging in hours of television to rot my brain. I haven't been online lately because we have been very busy with changes to the house for the baby, that have to be completed before Cadence's birthday party because we are having people over to the house (I am completely torn up inside about her party too because of the Complications we decided to have a very mild party...more about that later). I have lots of pictures and stories to share about what has been going on in the Smith family so I decided tonight I would blog and post some of them.

But the light about the computer is out and is making me crazy. So...hopefully I will be able to get caught up over the weekend. Because I am just not doing the darkness thing right now!

No comments: