Today is officially Cadence's 2nd birthday. We celebrated her birthday with parties with friends and family on Saturday! It was so much fun and I was only mildly exhausted by the end of the day. Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day...
Chloe and Cadence had a great time playing together Saturday morning while Ben and I got the house ready for the events that evening. Here they are reading books in the kitchen, keeping me company.
Cadence and BFF from Love & Learn, Hazel. It was a lot of fun to see the girls interact outside of school and get to know her parents better. I hope that hearing from everyone in my mom's family that Cadence's middle name is Hazel and she was named for my Grandma doesn't scare them away!
I have always known Connor was cute, but have never been able to capture it like Lindsay. Now, I truly understand...
Katelynn and Sara discussing who's turn it was to play with the ball basher toy. Sara didn't really consider Katelynn's opinion much.
Cadence tackles another gift while Chloe looks on...Selia my wonderful friend and notetaker chatting with Austin...Aaron, Hazel's dad, instructing her on the ball basher toy...cousin Jasmyn, who just turned 15, looking oh, so excited to be here...and Connor, likely getting into trouble.
Kerstin, Lindsay and Sarah D. chat whil watching Cameron, Katelynn (Sarah's), Sara (Kerstin's), and William enjoying the toys!
Here Sara is enjoying the flag from the cupcake more that the cupcake itself...
Cadence and Hazel enjoying their cupcakes.
Ew, William, you are a yucky, yucky BOY! (At least that is what I hope she is saying.)
Opening gifts at the family party. Sorry family, I was too exhausted to take many pictures!

She really enjoyed reading the cards and would hold them up for everyone to see the pictures like her teachers do at school with books.
We want Dora, NOW!
More CAKE!
Uncle Ron with the little girl, priceless!
1 comment:
so cute! it was fun, thanks for having us over:)
Post a Comment