If you are not a regular visitor to my friend Lindsay's blog, you should be! She's a brillant blogger not to mention a great mom and awesome friend. Her blog is called
Bloggity, Blog, Blog. She runs a regular blog on Tuesday,
Crockpot Tuesday, Wednesday,
Nearly Wordless Wednesday, and Friday,
Friday's Dose of Brilliance. I try to be like Lindsay, but I just can't keep up. Plus, it is much easier just to utilize her ideas than to try to be creative an come-up with my own!
The site for
Beating the Monday Blues today, however, is not her site (but please do visit it and visit it often). Today's site is from her blog from last Friday. It is called
Akward Family Photos. My comment was this: Funniest site EVER! Just some fun at other peoples' expense and a good reminder that it is not a good idea to wear lederhosen for a family picture. EVER!\
2 comments:
I so needed awkward family photos tonight!
Oh my gosh, that is hysterical! Where are the pictures of you now? I am dying to see that belly :)
Post a Comment