Having really been a blogger on since late January, I am experiencing many firsts in the blog world. Quickly approaching on Sunday is my first mother's day since being a blogger myself. I myself have been contemplating how to blog this mother's day. From the perspective of the daughter or of the young mother...maybe both. One thing I have noticed is that I am not the only one with mom on the brain. Of the few blogs I read there has seemed to be an increase in postings on mom. So while I continue to contemplate how I will approach what is likely to be yet another overhyped disappointing holiday, here are some of the mom related blog I have been reading lately...
The first one I saw was from the blog, "A Woman in Her Thirties". As a soon to be woman in my thirties, this blog always makes me smile. This post, A Woman in Her Thirties is Her Mother, almost made me cry. It was most definitely forwarded on to my mom...
The next post is about the 10 most evil moms of all time from a site called "The Psycho Ex-Wife." This site helps me keep things in perspective and helps me realize how lucky we are to have the positive relationship with the ex.
Oh, and there are all kinds of mother's day freebies posted at "Hey It's Free."
Lastly, Lindsay's friend Katy had two great mom posts. This post discusses her uncertainties about motherhood and this one profiles her own, wonderful mother. I don't know Katy that well, but from her blog and from what she wrote about her mom, I am thinking she would make a great one!
Here is to all the mom's out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment