Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beating the Monday Blues

So Lindsay inspired me to do another Monday post! Primarily because her "Friday Dose of Brilliant" was truly brilliant!

The phrase "if it is free, it is for me" is definitely one of my favorites! Yes, I admit, no hotel shampoo is safe if I am there for several days and you will always catch me at free lunch days in the office...and I ritually sign-up for free samples. Which is why the site for you to Beat the Blues today is "Hey It's Free." This blog searches out for free samples and great coupons and deals from various vendors. In this economy, we should be grateful that companies are still giving away samples and even more grateful for this wonderful blog for compiling them all in one place.

I love getting mail, but the mail in the next 4 - 6 weeks will be even more rewarding! Hope you can find great FREE stuff too!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Yea free stuff. I have some Aveeno shampoo coming my way. How about you?