Well tonight Ben put her to bed and she threw a fit. So, he made her an offer, "Do you want to sleep in Chloe's bed?" Of course she said Yes! She loves her big sister so much. When Chloe is over she just wants to be with her. When she is not here, she asks where she is. And, sometimes I even let her ride in Chloe's booster seat for short rides in the neighborhood.
So here she is, in her sister's bed sleeping soundly (even through the flash!).
So I know that it is just for one night (at this point), but looking at this picture makes me all teary. My little baby girl is growing up. She's not a baby any more (unless you count the paci as a baby thing). I guess it is a good thing that Ben gave her the option, I probably would have kept her in the crib until Brody was born! Now we need to crank and get Chloe's new room done!

1 comment:
So sweet! They growup so fast!!!
Madi has that exact same bed!
Post a Comment