
It has been awhile since I did a Beating the Monday Blues post. Hey, I have been busy being preggers and with the new baby! So to make up for lost time, I found a really great news article from CNN. It is the perfect way to spend Monday killing time on the first day back from the holiday weekend, when we all wish we had just one extra day.
The article is 10 Humor Sites Sure to Make You LOL. It includes previous BTMB post, Akward Family Photos, as well as, new hit This is Why You're Fat, described by CNN as follows:
"Feeling regretful about those French fries you had with lunch? Here is a site that makes those greasy treats look healthy. Witness the chicken finger bacon pizza, which is drenched in Thousand Island dressing and baked to golden perfection, or the Pattie LaBurger, a triple-bacon cheeseburger that uses deep-fried burger patties as buns. If you dare to eat any of these, make sure you have a cardiologist on speed dial."
I will be spending my Monday after the 4th of July weekend laughing hysterically at these...hope you will join me!

No comments:
Post a Comment