1) Twice I have gone into her room to check on her and noticed she is not asleep on her pillow. Shortly after I freak out, I find her at the foot of the bed cuddled with the stuffed animals. Tonight is one of those nights!
2) The other morning I thought I heard her up and about, but didn't see her in my room so assumed I was just hearing things. When I finally got up, I noticed she wasn't in her bed. I eventually found her in the living room, in the bay window, sitting on Simba and happy as a clam. That's my girl.
3) Twice in the past month I have woken up to our house alarm going off. Because I forgot to lock the back french door and she has woken up and wanted to go outside. Luckily the alarm stops her in her tracks. And that she hasn't realized she can get outside via doggie door.
This summer has been a lot about Brody, but we have had some amazing time with Cadence too. In mid-July we pulled her out of daycare on Fridays so she could do gymnastics and spend every other Friday at home with mom and dad. She has had so much fun with her Aunt Mandi and Uncle Ryan and all her cousins here in town! And she and Chloe have been thick as thieves. Cadence wants to be just like Chloe. She wants to dance and dress-up, even sit in her carseat! I don't think Chloe is sick of it just yet, and I am hoping she won't be for a long time!
Here are my favorite pics of Cadence from this summer.

1 comment:
so many great photos. i love the underwater one. i wish our camera would survive that--i'd love it!
i couldn't figure out why a pic i saw of you yesterday looked so odd to me...because of your hair. you're totally right!!
(lock your door!)
Post a Comment