Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brody is 2 Months Old!

Wow, all of a sudden he is so much more alert and making all kinds of eye contact and smiles! It is the time when I am ready to go back to work because I don't think I could do enough to stimulate him. Anyway, as promised, here are some pictures of the man from the past two weeks!
With Rachel's Grandma Barbara - July 25th
Enjoying the HEAT at the Froehle house - July 26th


Out like a light! - July 28th

First nap in my crib - July 28th
(lasted about 5 minutes)

Hanging with Grandma Cathy with Dad out of town - July 29th

July 30th

Snoozing at Tempe Marketplace after mommy had lunch with Andrea Dieterle - July 31st

Filling in the swing - August 5th

Just chillin at the cabin - August 6th

I love you too Brody Man!

All smiles for mom - August 6th at the Rec Center pool.

All bundled up - August 8th

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the new pics. esp the one with the i love mommy paci!!

Jill said...

I know, that picture is my favorite. I purposely took it off center of his face...gonna be in a frame I am sure...

Kim | It's All Reitz said...

I love all the pics! So freakin' cute.n He's getting so big already! Wasn't I just there???

Shazam7 said...

You have such a good looking family Jill! I am jealous :)