In the meantime....

Here, Reiley is modeling Ben's tie and shoes for his mom and Ben!
And, the biggest event for anyone in Arizona over the past week has been the Superbowl. Yes, it was sad they lost, but we are very proud of the team for making it! I honestly never thought it would happen. With Ben out of town, Cadence and I donned our Cardinals gear and headed over to the Barnes house for Superbowl viewing and festivities. They had a babysitter for the kiddos, but Cadence insisted on staying with for most of the party. Lindsay, who has one of the coolest blogs I have ever seen, blogged about the party and posted a ton of pics of the kids. Click here to read the blog and see the cute pics of Cadence and Connor!
And remember to check back tomorrow for another update...

1 comment:
aw, thanks:) i love the new background. it's very you!! perfect.
when does ben get back?
Post a Comment