Last week seems SO far away...
Friday night we stayed in and played dress-up. Well the girls dressed-up...Cadence in Chloe's X-mas dress from 2004, from our first family picture...Chloe still wearing her flower girl dress from the wedding! Once everyone was all dressed, we ate dinner then headed to Baskin Robbins to celebrate Chloe's 100% on the math 100 problem timed tests in 5 minutes! We are so proud of our little scholar...
Carter looking all grown-up, almost caught a picture of SJ's face, and the HAM - Seth with a smile so cute you could just pinch those cheeks!.
Why are there rocks in the wagon mom? They belong with the rest of the rocks!
The autograph session...Not much happened Sunday except the Superbowl party, which I mentioned, and Ben leaving us for Minnesota for a few days. On Tuesday, the girls made funny faces at the table after dinner. I couldn't resist...they LOVE having their pictures taken!
Enjoy, until next week. It's 10:48 now and while I should really go to sleep, I am going to watch Private Practice!

2 comments:
great photos! not that i don't get to see the girls often, but i still love seeing the pics of them!
dress up huh? so fun. katy was telling me about some cute craft aprons that a coworker of hers sells. i think the girls would love them!
Omg!! I cannot believe how big the kids get so fast... It seems like Seth, Carter AND Cadence were just babies. They all look so grown up now! Unbelievable. :)
Post a Comment