Saturday, February 7, 2009
Girls Night Out
Tonight Ben had poker night with some buddies so I took the girls over to a friends for a girls night. There were 4 other moms and 2 other kids and we really had a fun time. It seems lately that Chloe and I have really been butting heads, but tonight we got out of the house and both girls were very well behaved and played together and with the other kids well too. It was so nice to have a quiet evening out where both Chloe and I had a great time! It seems that too often it is the challenging experiences that are sticking with me. Tonight was so great, I had to share! She is really a wonderful little girl and I am blessed to have her in my life. Here is fun picture of Chloe on her 1st day of 1st grade in her best Chloeness...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dude you and I are going through the same thing. Madi, the oldest step-daughter 7, and I haven't been getting along as well as we used to. Madi has developed quite the mouth towards me. So I decided maybe we needed to have alone time and I have set aside two fridays a month to take her on a date and so far it has helped tremendously! She even told me how much she's enjoyed it. I think it was just the ticket to get our relationship back on track. :) Just a thought.
sounds like you two have it figured out.
smart idea lo!!
I totally agree Lauren. I know we need alone time. Finding it is the more challenging thing. Maybe the next time we have her on a Friday we will go to As You Wish...I think she would love it!
Post a Comment