
Well, it is late March and I am deep in the middle of what accountants/auditors like to call busy season. It is that time of the year when our clients have completed their financial statement packages and we camp out at their offices to verify & validate just about everything in them. For those who prepare taxes, this time of the year is self explanatory. And while I am blessed with a wonderfully flexible schedule, we are busier and more stressed out this time of year (January through May for me specifically) than any other time. As such, we like to find things to help us destress and find humor in our everyday lives. This website, Stuff Accountants Like, does just that. It looks at all the little things that we accountants, particularly those in pulic accounting, enjoy. After spending too much time destressing by reading this page, I found it quite humorous how crazy and similar we all are.
To give you a little insight about me, here are a few of my favorites and that those who work with and for me will understand WAY too well...
#31 - Delegating Tasks
#27 - Office Perks
#24 - Softcopies
#19 - Lame Gifts
#14 - The Office
#13 - Acronyms
#11 - Tickmarks
#5 - Coffee (How I miss it so!!)
#4 - Excel Formulas
#2 - White Out Tape
Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:
I'm no accountant, but I loves me some white out tape
Post a Comment